31 January 2013

I'm A Gummy Bear!


I have to tell you about my awesomeness, so here is one of the more recent adventures. Here is what is epic:
1. Gummy Bear Outfit :D
2. Bird is dressed as a bear
3. Awesome gummy bears on tables
4. MEH HOUSE HAS LOTS OF CANDY!!!!


So, what is this sudden burst of gummy bears?
Let me tell you. Some 6th grader chick brought her iPod and while she was walking all over the school she found the 8th grader hang-outs. So she was walking, all is good, yeah yeah. She was playing the Gummy Bear song. Now all the 8th graders have that song stuck in their head. Thank you 6th grader chick. You have infested the school with Gummy Bears.
If you have no idea what I am talking about, click the link below. Beware. You will have this song in your head for WEEKS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=astISOttCQ0

-Rise the Gummy Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment